Summerville Homes For Rent
When it comes to livability,
Summerville checks all the boxes.
- It all starts with jobs. And Summerville and the growing towns that it abuts are bursting at the seams with employment opportunities. From boat makers to international truck and car giants, from retailers to health services, odds are your job is literally just a few minutes away. Diverse work opportunities in Downtown Charleston and tech jobs on Daniel Island are also well within reach.
- It is incredibly well located. Summerville is a regional hub served by multiple important crossroads and yet still offers easy access to I-26 from multiple parts of the city as well. It is only 20 minutes to the airport and just more than an hour to Columbia, the state capital. And Downtown Charleston is just more than 20 minutes to the East.
- It offers a great quality of life. It’s all there for you. Terrific schools. Plenty of shopping. Every kind of restaurant imaginable. Recreationl opportunities of all sorts. Parks. Cinemas. Historical sites. As stated, Summerville residents are also within easy reach of the culture Charleston offers as well as the waves of the nearby beaches.
- Speaking of shopping, Summerville is an absolute retail paradise. From national chains to local boutiques, you could never leave that town and purchase anything and everything that you need or want.
- Expect East of the Cooper quality housing without the hefty price tag. Your new rental will match what you could expect in Mt. Pleasant or Daniel Island at a considerably lower monthly cost. Considerably. You can choose from comfortable and inexpensive to affordably well appointed.
- Ambience. The town of Summerville has recognized for its commitment to nature and preservation for well more than a century. Its moniker as Flowertown is legit as it the inviting nature of its classic downtown. Plus, its affable residents are equally welcoming.
Summerville, SC. A great choice for you.